Oct 27, 2010

Hardcore - Pilsen


Got this beer as a gift from Andreas (and I wonder how many more times I am going to write this here...) when visiting him in Altötting in the autumm of 2010.

The label is very elaborated, but it is mostly a regular beer. Produced in Germany and embottled in a 330ml bottle, this pilsner beer contains 4,9% alcohol...

The day I wrote this post I was interrupted by a terrible headache... up to that point my tries to find the brewery's name had been not very successfull (try typing 'hardcore' or 'hardcore beer' or even 'hardcore brewery' in google and see what you get...) so I promised to do it later...

Before I could keep my promise and finish the post, Boize posted the link in the comentaries... thank you!

Link to the producer: http://www.sle.de/cms/SLE/index.php?idcatside=173

1 comment: