Oct 7, 2010

Cannabia


I must say that this one is really curious. After tasting beers with bananas, honey, manioc, matte, cherries and a lot of other weird things, this one called my attention, kind of hidden on a shelf in a supermarket at München Hauptbahnhof.

Yes, it is a 330ml bottle of a 4,8% alcohol containing beer brewed with Cannabis, and with the european Bio certificate! It's a German product, I also found other drinks, like Lipton Ice Tea, with Cannabis, but got only the beer.

I hate to disappoint the readers, but drinking one of this gives you the effects are of a normal beer (none), and I can't really compare the taste, once I have never (and don't really want to) smoked this herb.

The only thing I hope is that the Bio certificate is true and the Cannabis is really grown here in Europe under government supervision, instead of being "imported" from South American countries, where the dealing of hemp and other drugs finances crime. Sorry for being lame about this subject, but this blog reflects my opinion.

This isn't a beer that will be inside my fridge regularly, but it was worth trying it.

Link to the producer: http://www.cannabia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment