Oct 27, 2010

Hacklberg - Jubiläumsbier


The Jubiläumsbier was produced as a limited edition to celebrate the 375th anniversary of Hacklberg, a brewery located in the city of Passau, Germany.

This 500ml bottle was aquired while visiting a friend in Altötting, inner Bavaria, thanks to his tips about a local getränkemarkt. There I could find, among others, this 5,5% alcohol special edition of Hacklberg.

I must state here that Andreas also provided the transportation to the place, otherwise I wouldn't be able to carry that many beers at once, or maybe I would... I've done this before when moving back from Augsburg... oh well, it is more confortable to carry the bottle in a car, and the liquid in your stomach... thanks again Anderl!

Link to the producer: http://www.hacklberg.de/main_jubilaeum.html

1 comment: