Sep 15, 2010

Wells Banana Bread Beer


It sounds as strange as it sounds interesting (at least for me). When I crossed this beer by in a small 24/7 market in Budapest, Hungary, two things called my attention:
1- What the hell is a British Banana Bread Beer doing in a hungarian market?
2 - Hey, this bottle looks kinda nice...

Produced by an independent family brewery in England, this beer contains 5,2% alcohol and is embottled in a nice transparent 500ml bottle. I can't properly classify this kind of beer, I just can say that it does taste like beer... and it also taste like bananas (might sound a little bit obvious, but this doesn't happen with all the fruit brewed beers).

Link to the producer: http://www.wellsandyoungs.co.uk/home/our-beers/ales/wells-banana-bread-beer

No comments:

Post a Comment