Sep 21, 2010

La Biere du Demon - Blond


"The beer of the devil" - Several beers around the world make reference to the devil in their names, specially belgian and french ales (Duvel, Lucifer...). This one is a 250ml bottle of a 12% alcohol french blond ale, which contains a strong alcohol taste for a beer, bought in a three-pack, in association with another fellow beer bottles collector, Andreas.

I've heard about this beer several times before I was finally able to find it in an Italian supermarket, I even failed to find it at Delirium Tremens Pub, in Brussels (a pub that has not less than 2500 beers in its menu!!), unfortunatly, during the three days I was there, they lacked this beer in their stock.

The first time I heard of it was from a Brazilian/Italian friend (Gabriel) who drank it in Italy... maybe this beer is just more famous in Italy...

Link to the producer: http://www.brasseurs-gayant.com/anglais/htm/bieres/biere_du_demon.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment