Sep 29, 2010

Celtic


Don't mistake this one for the italian beer"Celtica" posted before! This beer is produced by Thorbräu, a brewery located in Augsburg, Germany. The 330ml bottle was bought in a Getränkemarkt near the place I used to live there.

It contains 5,0% alcohol and attends to the European Union standart for 'Bio' products.

A curiosity: when I live in a place, I end up not knowing the touristical places as if I was there for only two days, mostly because of that old idea: "I can go there anytime, I am living here!"

Well, that stupid idea brought me to the following situation: last day in Augsburg, all the stuff I should bring to Munich inside a backpack or somehow attached to my bike, which I was supposed to ride untill the central station for the train (about 4km, not that far) and I STILL HAVEN'T STOPPED AT THE GETRÄNKEMARKT TO BUY ALL THE BEER I WANTED TO!! In the end, I had to somehow add to all the stuff I was already carrying a bunch of bottles still full (including this one).

I would never forgive myself for missing the opportunity, maybe I'll still pay Augsburg a visit and get some more of their local beer...

Link to the producer: http://www.thorbraeu.de/content/brauerei/augsburg/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment