Jun 20, 2011

Kapuziner Weissbier


This beer was a collaboration from Marianne Schröfl, a friend and a master student (intern?) with who I have the pleasure to share a desk in the lab.

It was opened and consumed in an after-work barbeque that was thrown in a double celebration of Iryna's and my birthday (apart by circa one week). I haven't actually drank this beer, but Marianne was kind enough to remember me and keep the bottle after the bbq, so I could add it to my collection.

The brand Kapuziner belongs to Kulmbacher Brauerei (localized in the German city of Kulmbach), that is also responsible for brewing a few other german labels. This specific one contains half a liter of 5,4% alcohol wheat beer.

Links to the producer:
http://www.kulmbacher.de/de/klbag/start.php

No comments:

Post a Comment