Nov 5, 2010

Tennent's Super - Strong Lager


This Scottish strong Lager was aquired and consumed in the last night I spent in Padua, Italy, I remember a few friends and a lot of as-known people sitting and talking while the bar was closing due to the late time...

The interesting part of this story is the point where this as-known people start a burp competition, and all the men involved in it had to bow their heads to this girl... she could burp louder than most men I've met, and was proud of it! The fact that I don't properly know her, probably will never see (or hear) her again, the lack of memory and my courtesy, prevent me from telling her name, but man, that girl has lungs and a strong diafragma!

Besides all this, this is a 330ml bottle of the 9,0% scottish beer that provided that italian girl the gas necessary for all that belching. Produced by the Tenent Caledonian breweries, that now belong to the giant InBev.

Link to the producer: http://www.inbev.co.uk/Tennents.htm
Link for funny adds and curiosities: http://www.tennents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment